The Executive Master for Company Internationalization is a comprehensive one-year cross-disciplinary course, aimed at providing an insight of internationalization processes - from market analysis to entry and distribution strategies, from funding modes to marketing plans, from in-house organization and the supply chain to business planning.
The Executive Master includes four theme-specific modules, co-ordinated by an education manager, which provide a well-balanced combination of theory, case histories, exercises, business games, testimonials, and e-learning.
At the end of the Executive Master, participants will be able to:
- understand the variables and dynamics of the international scenario
- select the appropriate markets to develop their business
- identify the features of a successful international strategy
- draft a marketing plan according to new products and markets
- implement a business plan for development of an internationalization action
- design the supply chain according to the implemented strategy and manage in-house resource organization
- operate on high-potential markets thanks to the insight offered by the specialist Focus courses
Executive Master structure
MODULE 1 International scenario
MODULE 2 Internationalization strategies
MODULE 3 Organizational models for internationalization
MODULE 4 Finance
MODULE 5 Marketing
MODULE 6 International contracts
MODULE 7 Supply Chain Management
MODULE 8 International taxation
MODULE 9 Business Planning for internationalization
SPECIALIST FOCUS COURSES
STRATEGIC MARKETS AND BUSINESS SECTORS
In the second half of the year, participants can choose among a few strategic geographic macro-regions to develop in-depth and focused knowledge.
- Mediterranean Basin & Middle East
- China & Far East
- Latin America
PROJECT WORK & FOREIGN NETWORK
To recap and implement the contents of the training course, a Project Work is drafted with respect to the area of interest of the participants, as well as to the needs of the company of origin or of a specific company case.
Each participant develops the project with the assistance of a Tutor, identified within the Faculty according to the selected subject. The support of the Foreign Network offices and of the Promos network of relations provides important information for the project and allows to plan a field action in the Country of interest to carry out research and develop contacts.